IF YOU DON’T HAVE A YOU+NISSAN ACCOUNT
To be able to benefit from NissanConnect EV services, you need to create a You+Nissan account. If you don't have an account yet, it only takes a few minures to register:
Enter your personal information to finalise your registration.
Enter your vehicle details. You can find the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) by looking at the dashboard on the driver side of your vehicle.
On your vehicle page, click on the 'View Connected Services' button.
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A YOU+NISSAN ACCOUNT
Click on 'ADD A NEW CAR'.
Enter your vehicle’s VIN or registration number.
On your vehicle page, click on the 'VIEW CONNECTED SERVICES' button.
ENABLE YOUR CONNECTED SERVICES
THE 'VIEW CONNECTED SERVICES' button will take you directly to the NissanConnect portal. You can also access it at https://owners.nissanconnect.eu/aqPortal/GB/en.
Click on the CREATE ACCOUNT button.
Complete the user information form.
Enter your vehicle information. You can find the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) by looking at the dashboard on the driver side of the vehicle.
Accept the terms & conditions.
FINALIZE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
1. Go to your vehicle to activate your NissanConnect services
2. Turn on your vehicle
3. Pair your compatible Bluetooth enabled phone. (for help with Bluetooth pairing, please click here)
4. Press menu button
5. Touch 'SETUP' on screen
6. Touch 'INFO' on screen
7. Touch “Register for info services”
8. Press “Continue” and select the country fordial in number
9. Enter 'SERVICE NAME ID' (case sensitive) and press OK
10. Enter your NissanConnect Portal password (case sensitive) and press ‘Register’
Once you have completed the above steps your NissanConnect services will be activated!